Action Meeting for CT Hackerspace, Tuesday, February 26, 2019 7:00 PM
Ct Hackerspace’s Action meeting !
Ideas require actions for best results. Members of the CT Hackerspace’s board invite any members of the community to join them in Action meeting night.
At CTH Action meetings, The board will discuss in more details the plans for CTH and dive into the details and actions to move the space’s improvements and growth forward.
If you are interested, and would like to be more involved in shaping the future and potential of CT Hackerspace, we invite you to attend to participate and take action!
Decisions are made by those who show up!
Items in our upcoming Action meeting include, but not limited to :
- Thank you’s for Jack G’s recent donations and the community volunteers.
- Follow up action items on the 4′ x 8′ CNC Fundraiser and related CNC education.
- Follow up with the City of Waterbury , Stanley Tools
- Continuing plans the PC Lab build.
- Plan for Electronics Area
- Plan for redesign of casual meeting area
- Cleanup and Purge Clutter
- Plan Retro Computer Meeting
- RFID Door follow up
- Updates for Metal Shop
- Updates for Wood Shop
- Updates for Stepcraft Classroom.